ICG Engineers perform a multitude of integrated services, all centering around the needs of your project. We offer structural design from conception to engineering solutions of existing structures.
To better understand the complexity of services warranted, we sit with you, evaluate your needs and based on our engineering know how and skill, we recommend solutions and designs that fit your budget and the nature of the project.
We at ICG Engineers create drawings and specifications, perform calculations, prepare documentation to help secure permits and assist you in securing them if needed, review the work of other engineers, write reports and evaluations, and supervise construction sites.
Integrated Consulting Group-Engineering, (ICG Engineering), has been in the Bay Area since 1996. It was originally founded in Chicago, moved across continents, and finally called Walnut Creek/Concord area home. It has been founded by its CEO Hossam Nasser, PhD, PE who has extensive experience in the field of structural engineering, design, consultation, assessments and inspection. He has gained years of experience on a wide variety of projects for both residential and commercial projects.
As a Group, we work closely and seamlessly to get your project from conception to execution under one roof. We have extensive experience in Structural design. We are highly skilled professionals dedicated to structural seismic retrofit, foundation repair and earthquake upgrades. ICG Engineering has executed hundreds of residential and commercial projects in the Bay Area.
We provide field support to our project contractors working in close contact with them to resolve any construction obstacles or field change requests.
ICG Engineering prides itself on top quality professional designs that are in full compliance with the current building codes. Furthermore, they are designs that are cost efficient with an eye on ease of construction.
New Construction Projects - Walnut Creek
- Design and Analysis
- Consulting and Technical Services
- Building designs
- Seismic upgrades and earthquake retrofit
- Foundation Repair
- Cost effective, easy-to-build designs for commercial and residential buildings that meet code requirements. We take great pride in our work, and realize that it's important for the drawings we create to be clear and easy to understand. We cover all ranges and sizes of projects. ICG works closely with the architect to achieve notable structural designs.
- Structural Design of New Construction, Renovation, Restoration for structural steel, reinforced concrete, and light-frame wood construction.
- Structural Investigation and integrity assessment of existing structures.
- Seismic Review and Upgrade.
We come up with a building design, and then it's the structural engineer's responsibility to fit the structure to the architectural, and decide which structural system is best suited to that particular building. We design beams, columns, all basic members to make the building stand up and save construction costs.